It’s time for the fourth Elastic meetup at «INNOVATHENS powered by Samsung» on June 10th 2019!
We are happy to host Philipp Krenn once more!
– Scale Your Elasticsearch Cluster
Elasticsearch is highly scalable, but some recent additions make it easier to tie everything together. In this talk we discuss:
- Frozen Indices for much higher storage density per Elasticsearch node and its tradeoffs.
- Index Lifecycle Management or how to automate having a multi-tier architecture and how this actually works in the background.
- Rollups or how to aggregate metrics over time.
The goal of this talk is to make your cluster management less complex and more cost effective.
– Second presentation TBD
* 19.00 : Welcome
* 19.15 : Philipp Krenn: Scale Your Elasticsearch Cluster
* 20.00 : TBD
* 20.30 : Food/beverages and socializing
This meetup adheres to the Elastic Code of Conduct : https://www.elastic.co/community/codeofconduct
- 10 Ιουνίου 2019
19:00 - 21:00