It’s time for the sixth Elastic meetup at «INNOVATHENS powered by Samsung» on December 4th 2019!
We managed to source two amazing presentations for you once more !
– Building a Machine Learning Framework on the Elastic Stack
Speaker: Dimitris Athanasiou
One of the hardest things about machine learning is all the plumbing.
At elastic we have undertaken building all the plumbing in order to
create a framework anyone could use to gain insight from their data.
We are discussing and demoing current state of the (still experimental) APIs.
– A dashboard powered by Elasticsearch … and not much else.
Speaker: Kostis Mousikos
At Logicea we decided to use Elasticsearch to upgrade the analytics dashboard of our client that does email threat analysis for its customers. In this session we will present the development process as well as the progress after six months in production. We will also focus on how Elasticsearch ended up being the only data store for all the needs of this project.
* 19.00 : Welcome
* 19.15 : Dimitris Athanasiou: Building a Machine Learning Framework on the Elastic Stack
* 20.00 : Kostis Mousikos: A dashboard powered by Elasticsearch … and not much else.
* 20.45 : Food/beverages and socializing
This meetup adheres to the Elastic Code of Conduct : https://www.elastic.co/community/codeofconduct
- 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2019
19:00 - 21:00