Heads up Angularians,
Join us for the fourth Angular Athens meetup @INNOVATHENS powered by Samsung on Tuesday, December 11, at 19:00.
For the fourth event, we have three talks, drinks, food, amazing gifts and of course time for networking.
We would like to thank all of our generous sponsors who support us:
INTRASOFT International – https://www.intrasoft-intl.com/
Trasys – http://www.trasysinternational.com/
Plex.Earth – https://plexearth.com/
SAE Education – http://www.sae.edu/
Code.Hub – https://www.codehub.gr/
ANIXE – https://www.anixe.pl/
– 19:00 – 19:15 – Networking, food
– 19:15 – 19:35 – The 4 w’s : who, where, when and why to use Angular (Knowledge level: All levels) – Lena Lekkou.
– 19:40 – 20:05 – Reactive forms with smart dumb components (Knowledge level: Intermediate – Senior) – Fanis Prodromou
– 20:10 – 20:35 – PWAs with Angular: Blurring the lines between native and web apps (Knowledge level: Intermediate – Senior) – Giorgos Kalpakas
– 20:40 – 20:55 – free pass for a Code.Learn program (Code.Hub – https://www.codehub.gr/learnprograms/) – giveaway
– 20:55 – 21:00 – Architecting Angular Applications with Redux, RxJS, and NgRx (Packt Publishing – https://goo.gl/RfM9ns) – giveaway
– 21:00 – 22:00 – Networking, food-beers
– The 4 w’s : who, where, when and why to use Angular (Lena Lekkou)
Let’s answer some core questions about Angular. Who might consider to start using it? Is it only Developers? Could Designers use it too? Where should you use it? When it’s the right time to use it and why? In which situation or project? Are all projects suitable for using Angular?
– Reactive forms with smart dumb components (Fanis Prodromou)
The reactive forms is a great way to handle complicated forms and the smart dumb pattern is the way to go to increase the maintainability, reusability by respecting the Single Responsibility Pattern. In this topic Fanis will present 4 different approaches, which follows a physical way of thinking flow, of how to handle a complicated form using the smart dumb pattern.
– PWAs with Angular: Blurring the lines between native and web apps (Giorgos Kalpakas)
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) are all the rage these days. In this presentation, we will explore what a PWA really is and why you should care.
We will look at the various building blocks and how they can be leveraged to provide a native-like user experience without sacrificing the reachability of web apps. We will discuss PWA-specific development and testing tools.
Finally, we will find out how easy it is to build a PWA with Angular and see an example in action.
** Fill out our survey, so we can adjust future meetups to your expectations (https://goo.gl/vZSdCE)
** If you interested in giving a talk, feel free to contact with us!
** Code Of Conduct: https://github.com/angularathens/CodeOfConduct
** The meetup will be held in Greek, is vegan friendly and the venue accessible to everyone!
- 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2018
19:00 - 22:00