Angular April ! Join us at April 16 – 19:00 at INNOVATHENS powered by Samsung for our next and very special Angular Athens meetup!
This meetup is very special for us for two reasons:
* Sherry List ( Azure Developer Advocate @microsoft – https://twitter.com/sherrrylst ) will join us from Denmark, making one of the speeches!
1 year has passed since our first meetup, back in 2018. Let’s celebrate
* Angular Athens 1-year birthday and all the people who joined us along the way!
There will be 2 speeches, drinks, food, a birthday cake + cookies, amazing gifts and of course time for networking. Meetup will be made in English.
We would like to thank all of our generous sponsors who support us:
Agile Actors – https://www.agileactors.com/
Blueground – https://www.theblueground.com/
INTRASOFT International – https://www.intrasoft-intl.com/
SAE Education – http://www.sae.edu/
Trasys – http://www.trasysinternational.com/
Plex.Earth – https://plexearth.com/
Code.Hub – https://www.codehub.gr/
ANIXE – https://www.anixe.pl/
Indigo Drinks and more – http://www.indigo-drinksandmore.com/
* 19:00 – Networking, food, Birthday cake!
* 19:15 – Angular unit testing with Jest – Harry Kalligeros
* 19:45 – Some words from our sponsors + 1st giveaway
* 20:00 – Building reusable Web components with Angular – Sherry List
* 20:40 – Some words from our sponsors + 2nd giveaway
* 21:00 – 22:00 – Networking, food and beers
* Angular unit testing with Jest (Harry Kalligeros)
Find out why unit tests are useful in a software development life cycle. Follow the best practices to ensure their reliability and effectiveness. Take into account the F.I.R.S.T. principles of unit testing, and apply them on testing Angular components/directives/pipes/services. Watch in a hands-on demo which are the benefits of the Jest framework.
* Building reusable Web components with Angular (Sherry List)
In this talk, we are going to look at what web components are, including upcoming additions like lit-element & Shadow parts.
Then we will take a look at how easy it is to create web components with Angular. One of the main reasons for this is because of all the tooling that the Angular platform provides for us.
Once we have created these web components we will then walk through how to add them to different projects.
** If you interested in giving a talk or volunteering, feel free to contact with us!
** Join our Slack channel: https://angular-athens-slack.herokuapp.com/
** Code Of Conduct: https://github.com/angularathens/CodeOfConduct
** The meetup will be held in English, is vegan friendly and the venue accessible to everyone!
- 16 Απριλίου 2019
19:00 - 22:00