CAPITALS Circle Group (www.capitalscirclegroup.com, Berlin, Athens, Brussels a Berlin based PR & IR boutique Advisory for Digital Economy & Tech Industry) in cooperation with Innovathens (www.innοvathens.gr)
cordially invite you to its #4 CCG Tech Dialogue Initiative in Greece with the title this year «The Tech Growth & Investments Challenge Forum. Digitize & ScaleUP». Join us to learn from and meet Investors, Corporates, Tech Startups, Tech Corporates, Policy Makers, Institutions, Media. Senior Speakers from Berlin Tech Ecosystem (Germany) & Greece.
Forum Agenda 16.30- 21.30
16.30 – 17.00: Regstration & Warming UP
17.00- 17.10: Welcome Remarks: Organisers & George Kaminis, Mayor, City of Athens
17.10 – 17.25: Introductory Remarks: Stergios Pitsiorlas, Alternate Minister, Ministry for Economy & Development
17.25 – 17.40: Christos Dimas, MP, GR Parliament (Dep. Head for Economy & Development, New Democracy)
– Maria Nikotsiou, Journalist, Alpha TV, Alpha Radio, 9.89, Forum Moderator
A. 17.40 – 18.30: First Thematic Field. The National Policy/Strategy for Digital Transformation & Tech Ecosystem Challenge. Best Practices from other countries.
– Lois Labrianidis, General Secretary for Strategic & Private Investments, Ministry of Economiy & Development
– Dr. George Xirogiannis, Director, Industry, Growth, Infrastructure, Hellenic Association of Enterprises, (SEV)
– Prof. Dr. George Ioannou, Director, Management Science Laboratory, AUEB
– Yannis Gianarakis, General Manager, HAMAC
B. 18.30 – 19.30: Second Thematic Field. The Digital Transformation, ScaleUP Tech Ecosystem & attract Tech Investments/Startups from business perspective. Best practices from developed Tech Ecosystems.
KEYNOTE: Yannis Salavopoulos, MBA, CEO, CCG GmbH (CEO, Global Sustain GmbH) & Lecturer for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, PR, Leadership (Berlin). Presentation of a Benchmark Market Analysis about London VS Berlin VS Athens Tech Ecosystems by CAPITALS Circle Group.
-Tom Lautenbacher, CEO, Space Shack, Innovative Coworking Space, Former Startupper (Berlin)
-Kostas Champidis, Chief Technology Officer, City of Athens
– Filippos Zakopoulos, Managing Partner, Found.ation
The Investor Approach
– Sotiris Papantonopoulos, Partner Uni.Fund, Venture Capital
– George Karantonis, Partner, Metavallon Venture Capital
C. 19.30 – 20.30: Third Thematic Field. The Tech Investment / VC Fundraising & Go Global Challenge. The Investor & Startups Approach. The Partnerships with Tech Corporates Challenge. Presentation of Startups cases.
Tech Corporates & Startups Collaboration Schemes.
Gerasimos Michalitsis, Head New Ventures, Intrasoft International
How Tech Firms & Startups Establish Models, Fundraise, Grow & Go Global
– Dimitris Litsikakis, Country Manager, Revolut
– Fotis Talantzis, CEO & Co-Founder, Novoville
-Socrates Ploussas, President, Fund4All
– Christos Tsounis, CEO, Tech Talent
– Moe Dorfner, CEO, EIFAS GmbH (FinTech Startup, Berlin)
– Alexander Caravitis, Co-Founder, Syncbnb
20.30 – 21.30: Networking Reception with Buffett
Forum Powered by CAPITALS Circle Group in cooperation with INNOVATHENS powered by Samsung.
Forum Communication & Corporate Partners: 9,84 Radio, Euro2day.gr, Global Sustain, Crisis Monitor, Banks.com.gr, Hrima, Hrima Week, Found.ation, Academy of Entrepreneurship, Tourismtoday.gr, Equal Society
Forum Institutional Partners: HAMAC, Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, ESYNE
Forum Academic Partners: Management Science Laboratory AUEB, MBA Int. AUEB
Register online to secure your forum pass. Please contact us in case of interest for forum partnership/sponsorship under: email@example.com or +6972897227 or +491636750858.
- 11 Απριλίου 2019
17:00 - 21:00